International Media and Entertainment Management
The International Media and Entertainment Management programme is very much a practical one. You learn about all the "in and out" of the industry from lecturers with recent (international) experience in this field. By working on real assignments for real clients, you discover what media and entertainment management is all about.
Throughout the entire programme you spend one day a week working in mADE Production House, which is NHTV's own Media and Entertainment Production Company for International Media and Entertainment Management students. Here, you work on assignments and projects secured from industry, together with other students. Consider developing a website, writing a communication plan or organising a media event.
Read the testimonials of British students currently on this course:
Fast Track Option
Degrees at Universities of Applied Sciences usually take four years to complete, including extensive work experience, often paid. Fast track opportunities that take only three years to complete are available on some degrees at NHTV Breda to students with excellent performance in their A' levels, Highers or International Baccalaureate.
- HAN University of Applied Sciences - Arnhem Netherlands, Arnhem
- The Hague University of Applied Sciences Netherlands, The Hague (Den Haag)
- NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences Netherlands, Breda
- Stenden University of Applied Sciences - Leeuwarden Netherlands, Leeuwarden
- University of Groningen Netherlands, Groningen
- Tilburg University Netherlands, Tilburg
- Erasmus University Rotterdam Netherlands, Rotterdam
- Utrecht University of Applied Sciences Netherlands, Utrecht
- Inholland University of Applied Sciences - Den Haag Netherlands, The Hague (Den Haag)
- University of Amsterdam Netherlands, Amsterdam