The Master's programme in Marketing Research equips you with the expertise needed to pursue a career as a highly-trained marketing analyst - where you will be required to deliver the sophisticated marketing information that lies behind every ingenious marketing decision.
Acquire the ability to use state-of-the-art research methodology to collect, analyse and disseminate quantitative information in a systematic and objective way to improve marketing decision-making. You should be capable of analytical thinking, using statistical tools, and have a strong interest in what drives marketing outcomes.
A Tilburg University Master's programme in Marketing Research offers you:
- State-of-the-art knowledge taught by accomplished academics. Learn to use the latest marketing models and methods available to gather data and draw conclusions taught by some of the leading experts in the field.
- Learning that is practice-oriented, where everything you learn is applied to real or simulated marketing dilemmas whether it is during assignments or interactive sessions with classmates and professors.
- Customise your degree with a specialisation in Strategic Marketing Research for those seeking more knowledge about the marketing research process or Quantitative Marketing Research for those interested in applying their econometrical knowledge to the field of marketing.
- Excellent career prospects with marketing research an increasingly important part of the marketing strategy in many companies. You will be qualified to pursue positions as a marketing researcher, consultant, market analyst, or to follow a PhD track.
Two start dates are available for the Master's programme in Marketing Research: End of August and End of January.
Career opportunities are plentiful for marketing researchers. Your expert knowledge and skills in both marketing and research methodology are sought-after by organisations, giving you the flexibility to choose which industry or specialist position to pursue your career in.
Your degree will be an excellent launch pad for a career as consultant, analyst or market researcher. Possible job opportunities include positions in:
- Marketing research agencies
- Management Consulting firms
- Research departments of large companies